This blog has moved!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The blog is moving...

It has been quite a while since I've posted here. There really is no excuse -- I had all but forgotten about this blog! I was blogging at Wordpress.com and have now moved from there as well. If you haven't been reading my other blog, well something important has happened -- I'm currently busy starting up my own venture!

While I design and build a data center to host this blog (and run my startup!), I've temporarily moved this blog to my machine at home. Setting up something on home DSL connection with a dynamic DNS has been an interesting exercise!

I had a cheap old box lying around which is serving as the web server. It has all of 384MB of memory, an AMD 750MHz processor and is running Ubuntu server.

Since I have no traffic on this blog to speak of, the machine should do just fine. Please don't go and link any of these posts on digg, reddit, slashdot and other such places known to bring down even the heftiest of servers!

The new blog address is somewhat simpler and is:

http://www.gautamsworld.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home